How to achieve a productive home office against COVID-19?
"This contingency can help us demonstrate that we can be productive regardless of where we are," said Irving Hidrogo, director of the Tec de Monterrey Laboratory for Emerging Educational Technologies.
"With the self-management of our tasks and the use of technology enablers, we can continue to do our job," he added.
Whether you have to use this form of work for the first time, or you have already tried it on other occasions, CONECTA offers you 10 tips to make your day at home effective:
2. GET EQUIPPED WITH WHAT IS NECESSARY!
3. SET SCHEDULES AND RESPECT THEM!
4. TECHNOLOGY, YOUR BEST PARTNER
5. MANAGE YOUR TIME
6. GOODBYE TO TV, STREAMING ... OR ANY DISTRACTION
7. YES TO COMFORT, BUT NOT IN EXCESS
8. DO NOT MIX HOUSEHOLD TASKS
9. THEY ARE NOT HOLIDAYS (TELL YOUR FAMILY)
10. DO NOT DISCONNECT
11. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
12. EXERCISE, FOOD AND SLEEP WELL